2018-2019 Timbits Registration
Welcome to the Breakers Timbits Program!
To register for the 2018-2019 Season go to https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/124777
Please note: when selecting a program to register, you will choose Initiation.
If you are NEW TO TIMBITS there are a couple of items to note.
The steps below must be completed in order to receive your Hockey Canada ID, which you'll need to register.
1. You will need to complete the Respect in Sport Parent Online Course. This takes about 1 hour to complete and there is a small cost associated with it. Hockey Calgary has mandated that in order to participate in minor hockey within Calgary this course must be completed. This course expires every 3 years.
Note: Association is "Lake Bonavista" ("Calgary" or "Alberta")
You will need to email a copy of your Respect in Sport certificate to email@example.com.
2. You will need to scan and email a copy of your child's Proof of Age to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable Proofs of Age:
- Birth Certificate
3. You will need to scan and email a copy of TWO Proofs of Residence to email@example.com.
Acceptable Proofs of Residence (POR):
- Utility bill in your name (cell phone bills are not acceptable). Bill must include service address as well as mailing address.
- Proof of Community School Enrolment
- Current GST Statement or Income Tax Assessment
- Homeowner/Rental Insurance statement
- If moving prior to the start of the season, a signed purchase/rental agreement with possession date
- If moving to a home under construction - a signed builder agreement with possession date
- Please note that a Property Tax bill will not be accepted as Proof of Residence
- Please note that a Drivers License will not be accepted as Proof of Residence
If you have any questions about the Timbits Program or registration please do not hesitate to contact the following:
Registration - Kari Schwab - firstname.lastname@example.org
Program - Sally Leonard - email@example.com
Program - Jennifer Kidd - firstname.lastname@example.org