New to Hockey
If you are attempting to register for the Lake Bonavista Hockey Program and you have never played hockey before (with the Breakers or any other association) please confirm you meet all of the eligibility criteria below:
- My player is NEW TO HOCKEY and has never been registered with any Hockey Association or Community Hockey Program previously
- My player is a permanent resident of one of the following communities:
Deer Run, Deer Ridge, Diamond Cove, Lake Bonavista, Queensland, Parkland
- My player lives in one of these communities with a parent or legal guardian
- My player is between the ages of 5-14 years of age as of December 31, 2017
If you have answered "No" to any of the questions above please refer to the Hockey Calgary website for options, as you are not eligible for registration with the Lake Bonavista Hockey Program.
If you have answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, please proceed with the registration steps below.
Parent Registration Steps
Players are required to have a LBCA Community Membership at a cost of $30. This can be purchased by:
Please email the Registrar (Kari Schwab) the following documents/information:
- Complete the Respect in Sport for Parents Program. This course is mandatory and must be completed before you register. Once you have successfully completed the program, you should receive an electronic certificate. You will need to send it to the Registrar to support your registration.
- Primary parent Contact Name, Email Address and Phone Number
- Scanned copy of the player’s birth certificate or passport
- Two pieces of Acceptable Proof of Residence
- Utility bill in your name (Cell Phone bills are not acceptable)
- Current (within 60 days) GST Statement or Income Tax Assessment
- Homeowner/Rental Insurance statement
- If moving prior to the start of the season, a signed purchase/rental agreement with possession date
- If moving to a home under construction, a signed builder agreement with possession date** Please note that a Property Title and/or Tax bill will not be accepted as Proof of Residence **
** Please note that a Drivers License will not be accepted as Proof of Residence **
Once those steps are complete, you can proceed with registration, per the steps outline for your age group on the main Registration Page.